Royal Initiative for a better life
Royal’s initiative towards a better life. This is a is a non-proﬁt entity which provides educational, psychological and ﬁnancial support as well as creating awareness in hopes of creating a more uniﬁed community where each individual enjoys better quality of life
To become an active member in a diverse society where people enjoy better quality of life.
To lead the community with a multitude of initiatives in hopes of sparking a positive change in every individuals life
- Educational sector
- Non proﬁt organizations
- Professional associations
Scope of work
- Awareness campaigns for the accepting of others
- Summer internship programs for students
- Sharing experience with start ups and entrepreneurs
- Participation in national campaigns
- Supporting initiatives for patients and all members of society.
- Providing specialized training courses for vocational training in all ﬁelds
- Cooperating with competent authorities internally and externally to carry out periodic awareness campaigns in order
- to integrate differences into society and work towards acceptance.
Royals past, current and future campaigns
- Free distribution of wheelchairs
- Supporting Fawzia al Sultan rehabilitation center
- Distribution of one million masks
- Free replacements of blood glucose meter for diabetics
- Providing cancer drugs at cost price for all patients.
- Supporting soroptimist, which aims to educate and empower women and society in economic, health, environmental
- and educational aspects, by providing the necessary medicines and medical supplies to different groups of vulnerable women and children, especially those exposed to violence of all kinds.